Drain the pen
The rules are simple:
- Draw whatever you want. If this is going to be a competition piece for next year then you need to take a photo for reference or draw from the imagination with sketches included.
- Use only a pencil for sketching and a ball point pen to complete
- Finish your pen before the end of the year
- draw on an 12x18 piece of paper
- class critique and progress grade every Friday.
- If you lose the pen, you start with a fresh one
- When the ink is out you are finished.